At Professional Protection & Security, Inc. we are always looking for trained and professional personnel.
Whether you are an entry level candidate or a seasoned professional your application or resume will be
reviewed carefully and thoroughly.
We are looking for people who are reliable, dedicated to doing their best at all times and customer service oriented.
Requirements for employment:
* High School Education (Diploma or GED).
* Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test
* Physically capable of performing the duties required for each post.
* Possess a valid California Guard Card
* Complete fluency and command of the English language.
* Proof of the legal right to work in the United States.
* Some positions require a current valid driver's license.
* A great attitude and desire for outstanding customer service.
Posts may require the ability to stand, walk or ride a bike for long periods of time.
Patrol services require the ability to safely operate a vehicle and respond to various locations
to perform specific duties.
All security officers must possess the ability to write a clear and detailed report in English,
interact with people in stressful or dengerous situations and maintain professionalism at all times.
We pride ourselves on providing the best security possible along with the highest level of customer service.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please provide us with your resume by:
Faxing to: 1 (877) 456-8022
Professional protection & Security, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept.
P.O.Box 601, Summerland, CA. 93067
Or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.